KDL 900February 18, 2021
MECH. SUSPENSION 20TFebruary 19, 2021
Available Types :
- KLK DR1100-20
- KLK DR1200-20
- KLK DR1200-30
Double-row ball bearing
- The extra large support balls transmit the axial loads over a wide area directly onto the vertical bar of the ring parts.
- Horizontal forces in pull or push direction, as well as the moment load resulting from braking and centrifugal forces, are supported by the interplay of the two ball rows.
- The use of high-strength steel ensures the greatest possible surface quality.
- A robust labyrinth seal protects the tracks from dirt, even in extreme conditions.
- 8 lubrication points enable the best possible distribution of grease within the tracks with just minimal rotation (+/- 20°) during lubrication.
For more product details, please contact us on WhatsApp.
|Permitted Axial Load
|Lower Ring Diameter
|Upper Ring Diameter